Learn Kinematic camera servo

Hello everyone!!!
I use opencv for face detection with a camera.
Now I want to move the camera with 2 servos(x,y,z axes) to detect my face while I’m moving off camera.
But I have no idea about kinematic theory and equations about servos and I want to learn a lot of things about it.
So,I want links (from beginners) like me or your help about kinematic theory and equations about my project,because I didn’t find anything and all I saw was difficult to understand.

Thanks a lot!!!

You’re trying to keep the face centered?

Let’s say ServoH sweeps from left to right and ServoV sweeps from down to up. I expect OpenCV will give you the location of the bounding box. Average the X coordinates to get the horizontal center of the bounding box. Average the Y coordinates to get the vertical center of the bounding box. If the center of the bounding box is to the left of the center of the screen, decrease the angle on ServoH. If the center of the bounding box is to the right of the center of the screen, increase the angle on ServoH. Similarly for the vertical axis.

If you want to get fancy, use the horizontal and vertical angles of view of the camera to determine how many degrees away from center the bounding box is. Use that number of degrees to adjust the angles of the two servos. For example, if the horizontal field of view ia 100 degrees and the bounding box is to the right of the center by 10% of the window width (10 degrees) then add 10 to the ServoH position.

is a servo really necessary?

if a face is within a subset of the camera screen, isn't it just a matter of moving the "bounding box" John refers to to keep the face centered?

if camera angle can be changed, wouldn't be easier to shift it very coarsely to simply keep the face within the camera screen?

what is "kinenatics theory"? google didn't really help

If the center of the bounding box is to the left of the center of the screen, decrease the angle on ServoH. If the center of the bounding box is to the right of the center of the screen, increase the angle on ServoH. Similarly for the vertical axis.

maybe also add a simple low-pass filter to dampen rapid movements.