Led blink (no blink) problem??!!!

Nothing else on the board, just: (new components wokring well, no damaged) Led: Green 3mm Pins: Digital pin 3 Digital pin 1 Code:

const int GNDLed = 3;
const int GLed2 = 1;

void setup() {
pinMode(GNDLed, OUTPUT); 
pinMode(GLed2, OUTPUT);  
}

void loop(){
digitalWrite(GNDLed, LOW);
digitalWrite(GLed2, HIGH);

/* or Blink
digitalWrite(GNDLed, LOW);
digitalWrite(GLed2, HIGH);
delay(500);
digitalWrite(GLed2, LOW);
delay(500);
*/

}

Any ideas why it doesn't blink? (light up, because that's what the code does) Is this because of the TX function of the pin?

Not a good idea to use pin 1 as it is used by hardware Serial.

Not a good idea to use pin 1 as it is used by hardware Serial.

Yea but doesn’t all Digital pins suppose to work as the others? I mean I don’t use serial, i want to blink a led why shouldn’t it work?

How is the LED connected ? Does the LED have a series resistor ?

How is the LED connected ? Does the LED have a series resistor ?

Don't you understand from the code how the led is connected? yes the led got a resistor

Domino60: Don't you understand from the code how the led is connected?

I understand from the code how it should be connected. But you say it doesn't work so I think maybe you got the led in backwards. Because if you have this code and the led connected right it would blink.

I understand from the code how it should be connected. But you say it doesn't work so I think maybe you got the led in backwards. Because if you have this code and the led connected right it would blink.

I understand that you understand but believe me i got the led in the right position soldered on a circuit :D i solved the problem by using other pin.. but i use the pin D0 which is RX and its working well, if i use it for let and maybe use serial will that affect my pin ?

Don't you understand from the code how the led is connected?

No. It is impossible to tell from the code how the LED is connected.

Can I ask why you connected the LED to 2 pins to provide 5V and 0V and did not permanently connect the cathode to GND and the anode to an Arduino pin, with a resistor in the circuit, of course.

Can I ask why you connected the LED to 2 pins to provide 5V and 0V and did not permanently connect the cathode to GND and the anode to an Arduino pin, with a resistor in the circuit, of course.

I got a led matrix, the only led that it's not working is the one connected to Digital pin 1 (TX)

the only led that it's not working is the one connected to Digital pin 1 (TX)

Says it all really.

Says it all really.

there is nothing to say :D the topic is about a led that doesn't work on the digital pin 1,