Led bulb dimmer controlled by Arduino

I’m trying to find a way to control the lights in a room (220v) with a dimmer via arduino and synchronize them to an audio track. I would prefer to use led bulbs, is there any easy way to do this? My understanding of electronics is very limited so making a dimmer from scratch is not an option.
Thanks in advance.

Some LED lamps can not be dimmed with a conventional dimmer. Some conventional dimmers can not be controlled by an Arduino.

My understanding of electronics is very limited so making a dimmer from scratch is not an option.

So your choice is learn some electronics or buy something ready made.

I know LEDs can be dimmed with PWM, so can i do something similar with a LED strip?
What would be needed beside the LED amp?

I know LEDs can be dimmed with PWM

Yes but some of the mains operated LEDs have circuits built in that block the action of PWM. These are often constant current supplies.

LED strips are normally low voltage not mains, so you have to cope with that.

What would be needed beside the LED amp?

It depends on what you mean by an LED amp, that is not a very technical term, more of a marketing term. It has an ambiguous meaning.

http://www.iluminat-ieftin.ro/poze_produse/Alimentare-LED/Sursa-alimentare-LED-60W-237.jpg

This is what i mean, maybe i did not use the correct term, it's a 12v adapter.

Not sure where this gets us, that is just a picture of a power supply. Nothing to do with LEDs or LED drivers from the picture. But who knows that picture could be of anything, it is not helpful.