LED Delay Control Using Keypad and having display on 16x2 LCD

Hey Everyone.

Hope you all will be fine.

I am unable to write a code which is complicated as per my view coz i am a newbie.....

The question is:

If we write a code to blink the 3 LEDs for some different time delay we will use simple digitalWrite and delay command. I want to change the time of all LEDs using the keypad with LCD.

Can anyone please help me out how to use keypad for the purpose while I can attach keypad and LCD to the arduino.

Waiting for your suggestions please. Help me out please considering me a newbie.

Regards.....

No one is here to help me out????

anyone???

Sir Cross roads??? Please come in and help me out

Hi naashi! Back again hoping that we will do all the hard work for you, eh?

When you show that you can put some effort in and show us that you have genuinely had a go at designing the circuit and the sketch, we will be very pleased to help you.

Paul

PaulRB: When you show that you can put some effort in and show us that you have genuinely had a go at designing the circuit and the sketch, we will be very pleased to help you.

Ouch haha he has a good point though. If you at least try and show that you have some interest in learning it yourself the guys on here tend to be really nice about it, from one newbie to another.

@naashi

Have you seen this:

@LarryD

Yes I have already seen this but this is used to just enter digits to lcd not to change the delay value of a written code. I want to change the preset time delay of a sketch using a keypad and to have display on LCD.

@PaulRB No sir I really dont want to get the work done by your side.

I just want some hints coz i never made such kind of sketch.

Just give me some hint and I will do everything IN SHA ALLAH.

You can just tell me which comments or commands will be used and i need nothing else.

:-)

Look up "Blink without Delay".

naashi: You can just tell me which comments or commands will be used and i need nothing else.

I and several other forum members tried to help you in this thread. I explained in detail what you needed to do, and gave pieces of code to help you. Then you said:

naashi: Will you please elaborate it I am not understanding the thing coz i am a newbie. anyone here can please prepare a sketch (sample) for the said purpose?

You did not say specifically what you could not understand. This gave the impression that you had not attempted to understand anything. Then you asked for the code to be written for you.

Now you have started a new thread, asking for help with a more complicated circuit which now includes keypads and lcd screens.

If you could not understand how to use a single button to change a delay, how will you understand how to use a keypad and lcd to do the same?

Can you understand why we hesitate before we spend much of our time helping you?

You are trying to run before you have learned to walk. You must keep the project simple to begin with.

Show us how far you have got with the simple button controlling the traffic lights. Post your sketch and explain what it does today.

Yes I have already seen this but this is used to just enter digits to lcd not to change the delay value of a written code. I want to change the preset time delay of a sketch using a keypad and to have display on LCD.

So you are looking for a sketch that does "exactly" what you want?

Sorry, I have not done anything with LCD displays yet.

Thanks alot all of You.