LED Driver WS2803 -- 54 leds smd Rgb 5050--Help

hello, I am using arduino and 9 chits one of these WS2803.

the chits and RGB 5050 smd leds, I am giving energy directly from the arduino. but this energy is not sufiente, not all the LEDs light up.

how could calculate the energy enough to light these LEDs and chits?
to do this what would the circuit?

RGB LEDs are generally 20mA per channel. So, taking the extreme on these, each LED will pull 60mA. If you have a string that has 32 LEDs per meter on it, that's 32 x 60mA = 1.92A. Double that if you have 64 LEDs per meter. The IC themselves don't use that much power. On a 1 meter string, I generally just round it up and give myself some headroom. For 32 pixels per meter, I calculate 2A to 2.5A per meter.

The proper way of using them is to use an external power supply to power the LED string. An Arduino won't be able to power the full string.

would have to use a separate power supply for the LEDs, and a power supply for the chits(WS2803)?

I understand English may not be your primary language, so accept this as a constructive correction: chiPS, not chiTS.

When creating a custom circuit using an Arduino with WS2803 ICs and LEDs, you want to power the Arduino separate from the power going to the ICs and LEDs. Just don't pull power from the Arduino's 5V rail, take it directly from the power supply.

could make an outline, using a voltage regulator?

You don't need a voltage regulator if you use a 5V power supply. I use old computer power supplies that have a high current rating on the 5V rail (30A and up.)

5V, 4A power supplies are also readily available.
couple of examples:
http://www.mpja.com/5-Volt-DC-Plug-Power-Supply-4A-Regulated/productinfo/18520%20PS/
http://www.mpja.com/5V-4A-Desktop-Supply-Cisco/productinfo/18464%20PS/

You can find similar from other places.
Gnd must connect to Arduino Gnd.

I have a problem, when I load data to an array, uint8_t data , size
15311 bytes, the arduino I strip any character. what happens?

uint8_t data[]={
//123,124,1,3...................  15311 bytes

} ;

void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600);

}

void loop() {

for(int i=0;i<1200;i++){

Serial.println(data[i]);
  delay(200);

}
}