LED light blink while audio file plays not corectly

I'm using Arduino Uno with VS1053 MP3 Shield

When I run my program, the audio file and LEDs come on separatel, so while the audio file plays the LEDs do nothing and when the audio file finishes the LED-s come on.

How are we supposed to help when you have not posted your code ?

Here is the code i tried to use
#include <SPI.h>
#include <Adafruit_VS1053.h>
#include <SD.h>
#define CLK 13
#define MISO 12
#define MOSI 11
#define SHIELD_RESET 8
#define SHIELD_CS 6
#define SHIELD_DCS 7
#define CARDCS 4
#define DREQ 2
Adafruit_VS1053_FilePlayer musicPlayer =
Adafruit_VS1053_FilePlayer(SHIELD_RESET, SHIELD_CS, SHIELD_DCS, DREQ, CARDCS);
void setup() {
pinMode(A5, OUTPUT);
pinMode(A4, OUTPUT);
pinMode(A3, OUTPUT);
pinMode(A2, OUTPUT);
Serial.begin(9600);
Serial.println(" Test");
if (! musicPlayer.begin()) {
Serial.println(F("Couldn't find"));
while (1);
}
Serial.println(F("found"));
SD.begin(CARDCS);
musicPlayer.setVolume(20,20);
musicPlayer.useInterrupt(VS1053_FILEPLAYER_PIN_INT);
Serial.println(F("Playing track 001"));
musicPlayer.playFullFile("track001.wav");
digitalWrite(A5,HIGH);
delay(15000);
digitalWrite(A5,LOW);
delay(50);
digitalWrite(A2,HIGH);
delay(18000);
digitalWrite(A2,LOW);
}

void loop() {
}

It would appear that the playFullFile method is blocking. The delay calls are certainly blocking. Blocking means that while those things are happening nothing else will. The code calls playFullFile and that method does not return until the file is finished playing. So you don't get to the next line of code until the file is finished playing. I looked briefly at that library and I don't see a non-blocking alternative. It would appear that you would need to start the file playing and then monitor a line to see when it needs to be fed more data. Not really a trivial task for a beginner. But you can go through the code in that library and see how the player works you maybe can write some non-blocking code to play the song while you blink your leds. You'll have to abandon the delay function for sure and learn to handle timing in a non-blocking way with millis instead.

Really, you could just recreate the playFullFile function and put your blinking led code into the while loop (without delay of course) at the end of that function.