LED Lighting Project Idea for Car Wash

Looking to do an LED project for Car Wash's.

The idea I have is to use the outputs from the car wash plc to send a signal that will change color of LED strips installed on the machine. I would like to do this wirelessly using RF transmitter and receiver. By doing this, I'm hoping to just run power (12VDC or 24VDC) to the machine and have all the program switching happen onboard the machine. I have tried doing this by using relays to activate an IR LED controller transferred by a signal conditioner to change it into an RF signal. Thus sending the signal from the controller held in the back room to the receiver onboard the machine. The LED controllers are junk and don't last long. I'm looking for someone to help me design an Arduino to do this. Total # of inputs is 7 for the different steps of the car wash.....

I hope I can find someone to help me with this project

Help? Please define. Help usually means you have a schematic and code that needs "help" to get over the hump.

If you want someone to do everything, then that is a different matter.

Are you planning on paying someone for their "help"?

KPayneLED:
I have tried doing this by using relays to activate an IR LED controller transferred by a signal conditioner to change it into an RF signal.

Show us your schematics and a system diagram. Give us a more functional description of what the thing is supposed to do.