LED multiple configurations

I am new to Arduino programming. I need to code the following:

8 LED's looping one after the other. 1 LED blinks separate and at a different rate then the 8 LED's above. 1 LED that stays on all of the time.

Any suggestions on how to code this? Any help would be appreciated.

Please read this:- How to use this forum It might help you frame a better question.

8 LED's looping one after the other.

How can an LED loop? Do you mean trur on and then off. In these 8 LEDs is only one on at any one time? What Arduino yo you have, how are these LEDs wired up? Please post a schematic.

What have you tried already?

While we love to help we don't write code for you, we help you get it right. Why do you want to do such a thing, is it an assignment for class?

1 LED blinks separate and at a different rate then the 8 LED's above.

Now that is not a task for absolute beginners.

It's for a lighthouse that I 3D printed for my wife. The 8 white LED's looping one after the other are installed in a circle at the top of the lighthouse to simulate a revolving light . The 1 red LED is installed at the very top of the lighthouse and blinks separate and at a different rate then the 8 LED's above. The 1 white LED that stays on all of the time is to illuminate the lighthouse windows. I have already coded the 8 LED part of the program and it works:

void setup() {

pinMode(2, OUTPUT); pinMode(3, OUTPUT); pinMode(4, OUTPUT); pinMode(5, OUTPUT); pinMode(6, OUTPUT); pinMode(7, OUTPUT); pinMode(8, OUTPUT); pinMode(9, OUTPUT); pinMode(10, OUTPUT);

}

void loop() {

digitalWrite(2, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(2, LOW); delay(100);

digitalWrite(3, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(3, LOW); delay(100);

digitalWrite(5, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(5, LOW); delay(100);

digitalWrite(6, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(6, LOW); delay(100);

digitalWrite(7, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(7, LOW); delay(100);

digitalWrite(8, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(8, LOW); delay(100);

digitalWrite(9, HIGH); delay(100); digitalWrite(9, LOW); delay(100);

}

I just need to add the red flashing LED and the white always on LED functions the the program.

You will have to write the code you have done already as a state machine and remove all the delays:- See my http://www.thebox.myzen.co.uk/Tutorial/State_Machine.html Or Robin2's several things at once http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=223286.0

Then adding the extra LED is just a matter of adding a different thread.

The 1 white LED that stays on all of the time is to illuminate the lighthouse windows.

Just turn this LED on in the setup function.

Did you not read the How to use this forum Because your post is breaking the rules about posting code.