Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to write a program for the Arduino to do the following.
- Run 10 LEDs (5 groups of 2)
- Fire 1 group at a time at random (must be random)
- Have the ability to change the duration between lights being fired
- Have the ability to change duration lights are lit OR have lights set that a momentary switch is the only way to shut off and move on to next set.
- Be able to start this program with a momentary or spst switch and auto off after a programmed time.
Well, after reading this, it looks way more complicated than it was in my mind. Those of you that play with stuff, is this dream achievable?