LED Strip Lighting Flicker

I’m using an Uno R3 to control LED strip lighting on a model railroad layout. There are 5 channels, Cool White, Warm White, and Red, Green, Blue, all being driven by N channel Mosfets. The problem I’m seeing is a subtle flickering when the brightness is turned up past a minimal level. I’m using the built-in PWM outputs, where I have pins 5 and 6 (Timer 0) driving green and blue, pins 9 and 10 (Timer 1) driving cool white and warm white, and pin 3 (Timer 2) driving red. I believe the flicker is being caused by a beat frequency that is created because Timer 0 is running at 976.56 Hz, but Timer 1 and 2 are running at 490.20 Hz. Timer 0 is almost, but not quite, twice the frequency of Timers 1 and 2, causing the beat frequency flicker. If I turn off the Timer 0 channels (green and blue) the flicker seems to disappear. Any suggestion for how to solve this?

Might be the power supply isn't capable of providing the required current.

Thanks, but I don't think it's a power supply issue. I'm using a 20 amp power supply for 1 strip of each color. Each strip draws about 2 amps, for a total of 10 amps required.

I didn't know you could do five PWMs at once on a mega328.

The Uno docs list 6 available PWM outputs on pins 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, and 11.

"at once"

Oh, I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention to the "at once." I don't recall seeing any limitation on how many could be used at once. If you have, I'd like to see it. Thanks.

Hello Newbie,Can you send your code to me to have a look?