LED Strip Lights, Multiple Libraries

Hi, I'm really new to Arduino and coding, and although I can pick up things quick, I haven't found these questions answered online so I figured this is my best bet. Also, not entirely sure this is the right forum topic but just lmk if I'm wrong.

I'm programming a 5M LED light strip with 300 pixels, 18W/M, 5V with an Arduino Uno and a 5v4A power supply. I didn't realize the amperage was too low at first, but I managed to maneuver it by not having the lights at full brightness, and it all goes fine. I'm not sure how much of this info is necessary but I'd rather overinform.

I'm programming lighting for an art installation, and I want to have it be dynamic (a few minutes of a static light, a few minutes of moving lights in different ways, etc). I've been running sample code from FastLED and Neopixel libraries to see what I like (because I don't know how to write my own code) but I don't know how to either fuse both libraries into the same sketch or have one sketch call another one. Any answers on this would be hugely appreciated.

Also, if you have your own code with either of these libraries that you think would look awesome, feel free to share it. The color is remaining a purplish white hue and will be on all x/y/z axes in a rectangular space.

Thanks y'all cuz I have noooo clue what I'm doing rn.

Bad news, you can't mix the two libraries in one strip, as far as I know. You will need to convert some of the code to use the other library, so only one library is needed. Post your sketches so we can advise further. Please review the forum guide on how to post code here.

Get the Arduino cookbook and read it. Also on line there are many videos etc showing the Arduino and how to do what you want. This additional information will go a long way in getting your problem solved. Once you get past this you then need to select your sensors and actuators. At that point you start on the hardware design and write your software.

void setPixel(int Pixel, byte red, byte green, byte blue) {
 #ifdef ADAFRUIT_NEOPIXEL_H 
   // NeoPixel
  ws1.setPixelColor(Pixel, ws1.Color(red, green, blue));

#endif
 #ifndef ADAFRUIT_NEOPIXEL_H 
   // FastLED
//   leds[Pixel].r = red;
//   leds[Pixel].g = green;
//   leds[Pixel].b = blue;
 #endif

Is this kind of what you are looking for?