I don't think you really need a schematic that shows pin 11, pin 13 and ground wires being plugged in. In fact in this post I provided you this exact detail in december of 2010 including a link to the library.
In the above links and videos I provided ...
1) A link to the exact chip I am using
The LEDs are 5050 style with built in WS2801 chip.
Form factor is like this but with WS2801 chip.
2) Exact details on the music board I am using ..
For music control on board - I use this.
3) A library to control the LEDs being used...
Here is a library to control any of the above mentioned LEDs.
4) A complete video with close up on the LEDs and full details on the build.
5) Complete details on how to power 70 LEDs on a craftsman tool 12v battery.
Just because I don't provide the 4 libraries and multiple applications on the PC and the arduino it takes to pull this off you tell me I am not "sharing". It would take way more than I can document to understand what it takes to pull this off, sorry.
If you try to get this working and need help - ask specific questions. Don't ask "give me everything".
Best of luck.