LED Test not working for Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8226

I recently just got an Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8226 for a little project, but I cannot seem to get the LED to blink. It is an odd problem, and I'll explain why. I'm using a Windows PC running Windows 10, installed all the necessary drivers to program it via Arduino IDE. When I upload the code I get no errors, I get this message: Sketch uses 224249 bytes (51%) of program storage space. Maximum is 434160 bytes. Global variables use 31736 bytes (38%) of dynamic memory, leaving 50184 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 81920 bytes. Uploading 228400 bytes from C:\Users\Samta\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_587415/WifiBlinkTest.ino.bin to flash at 0x00000000 ................................................................................ [ 35% ] ................................................................................ [ 71% ] ................................................................ [ 100% ] For each dot, the board blinks, but when it's done uploading, the LED that's supposed to blink simply will not. So I know that my computer is communicating to the board, but I do not understand why the GPIO0 LED will not blink. Is it a problem with my board, or is it something I need to do with the board? I'm new to this board so any help is appreciated...

rkyboard: When I upload the code

When you upload what code?

When I upload the blink code on Adafruit's website for the Feather HUZZAH ESP8226: void setup() { pinMode(0, OUTPUT); }

void loop() { digitalWrite(0, HIGH); delay(500); digitalWrite(0, LOW); delay(500); } Something else happened though. I could not get the red LED to blink, but by switching to pin 2, I got the blue LED to blink fine.

Did you wired your led from 3.3V with a resistor to the pin?

An ESP can't source the current for an led, but drain it.