LED's no longer coming on a Micro

Ive been working on a project for a while, lots of experimenting with wiring and things. I finally got it finished and has just finished writing the code. When I plugged in the Micro the LED's on the board didnt come on, my computer made the sound meaning it recognized something. But its not coming up on my serial ports or in my devices menu. It was working the last time i worked with it, so thinking it was something I did today that broke it. I just finished soldering some stuff to the board and I worry I might have accidentally damaged it (I dont have the most steady hand in the world) I tried resetting the board, but didnt do anything. Any Ideas as to what happened or how to fix it? I also attached a picture of my board.

IMG_0079[1].JPG|3264x2448

As an advice, for experimenting: solder male header pins facing down on the micro. Plug micro to breadboard and use breadboard wires. Soldering wires to board I recommend only when design is finished.

The conection are difficult to follow on that picture, a schematic would be better.

(deleted)

Looked at the solder more closely and discovered a bad solder job was touching a pad for a resistor on the board. Thanks for you suggestions though!

As an advice, for experimenting: solder male header pins facing down on the micro.

I was going to suggest this, but you beat me to it. I do that, then solder female headers to the perfboard, so you can plug it in and remove it.

steinie44:

As an advice, for experimenting: solder male header pins facing down on the micro.

I was going to suggest this, but you beat me to it. I do that, then solder female headers to the perfboard, so you can plug it in and remove it.

Its comfortable, in order to remove as it were a socket. I do it with Pro mini and micro, I can test different pcbs with just one mini board.