Leonardo Eth Shield and RC522

I convert an Uno RC522 NFC project to Leonardo Ethernet Shield.

I set Slave Select to SDA (2) and SCL to (3), I can’t detect the NFC reader.
While Uno can detect it with SS(7), I get failure warning on Leonardo.

Firmware Version: 0xFF = (unknown)
WARNING: Communication failure, is the MFRC522 properly connected?
Setup ready

Witch is the right pin for SS and SCL? MSIO is (12) and MOSI is (11) now.

Witch is the right pin for SS and SCL? MSIO is (12) and MOSI is (11) now.

No. The SPI pins are only available on the Leonardo on the ICSP header (clearly visible on the posted pinout).

You can use any pin for CS (SS) you just have to make sure your RC522 library knows about it. Pin 10 is reserved for the Ethernet shield, you shouldn't change that.

I connect the RC522 SCK to Leonardo ICSP SCK, MSIO to MSIO and MOSI to MOSI. Is this the right order?
Reset pin is (9), CS is (7).
Now the Ethernet init failed, no DHCP IP address.

if (conf.useDHCP == 1)
   Ethernet.begin(conf.mac);
 else
   Ethernet.begin(conf.mac, conf.ip, conf.dnsserver, conf.gateway, conf.subnet);
#ifdef DEBUG
 Serial.print("reader ip: ");
 Serial.println(Ethernet.localIP());

Is this the right order?

Do you know what MISO and MOSI mean? M is master, S is slave. I is in, O is out.

Knowing what they mean, you can see that the output from the master needs to to be connected to the input of the slave, so, no, your connections are wrong.

And, it's MISO, not MSIO.

OK, I checked it twice. Is this the possible reason why ethernet can't get IP address?

exprog:
OK, I checked it twice. Is this the possible reason why ethernet can't get IP address?

If you have the wrong master active, then the other master can't do anything, even if the Arduino is trying to talk to the correct master. If you have a master out connected to a master out, nothing useful can happen.

So, we need to see your code, and a decent, well lighted, in focus picture of your connections.

Post links to all hardware you use! Not all boards implement proper SPI, there are many boards that don't tri-state MISO if CS is HIGH. One such device on the bus and it won't work anymore for.