Leonardo - external interrupts and I2C peripherals. How to use old Wire lib?

Hi All,
Could anyone explain to me how to use old style Wire library (SDA,SCL on A4,A5 instead of D2,D3) on Leonardo? I'm using pins 2 & 3 for external interrupts and unfortunately I have not enough digital pins for remapping external interrupts.

Thanks in advance,
Oleg

Could anyone explain to me how to use old style Wire library (SDA,SCL on A4,A5 instead of D2,D3) on Leonardo?

You can't. I2C happens in hardware, on specific pins. On the UNO, that happens on A4 and A5. On the Leonardo, that happens on 2 and 3.

I'm using pins 2 & 3 for external interrupts and unfortunately I have not enough digital pins for remapping external interrupts.

The Leonardo supports external interrupts on 5 pins. You can't remap them to other pins, either.

PaulS:
You can't. I2C happens in hardware, on specific pins. On the UNO, that happens on A4 and A5. On the Leonardo, that happens on 2 and 3.
The Leonardo supports external interrupts on 5 pins. You can't remap them to other pins, either.

As I understood, I have to use a more powerful board like Mega. It's a pity but I have no choice as it turned out. :frowning:

Thanks a lot!