leonardo keyboard + macbook

Mscbook air in boot mode and Leonardo in keyboard mode.
Information in next message.

Sorry for my English. Please help me.

More information:
I build device on Leonardo (emulated keyboard) and indicator. It work very well on windows - printing numbers (0000-9999) in notepad and indicated it.
But with MacBook Air (in boot mode, alt button press) it not working. Indications is working, but slowly then in windows.

Please take me some information.

What is it?

When i use leonardo (emulated keyboard) with windows - it work normal (tx flashing, keyboard workin, indicator working)

When I use leonardo with Mac Os - it work normal.

But!
When I use leonardo with Macbook in boot mode (alt press in booting) - it work not normal:

• tx not flashing;
  • keyboard not working;
  • indicator working, but slowly(1sec=3sec) then at windows or Mac(in normal mode).

What is it?

No idea sorry.
But it is a bit obscure. Are you trying to get the Mac into a mode that can only be entered during boot by holding down a key combination?
If so it is likely that an Arduino can not emulate this because it is only one way communications and not two ways with the computer.
How are you trying to emulate a held down key? That could be the problem the arduino sending the data when the Mac is not looking.

Apple's hardware controllers activate after all of the system's self-tests at boot complete and the EFI firmware loads successfully, which is indicated by the system playing the standard Mac startup sound. It is at this point that the system will accept boot variables, either stored in the PRAM or those being sent via keyboard inputs. These are then passed to the OS X kernel to invoke the desired startup sequence.
If the keyboard is not ready at this time it will not be recognized by the system.

Alternately, you can manually adjust the system's PRAM variables to invoke these boot arguments the next time the system starts up.

sudo nvram boot-args="VALUE"

In this command, the VALUE component is one or more of the following flags separated by spaces, that will tell the kernel to load in the corresponding way:

-s -- Single User Mode
-v -- Verbose Mode
-x -- Safe Mode
rd=DISKID -- force booting to a specific partition.

Grumpy_Mike:
No idea sorry.
But it is a bit obscure. Are you trying to get the Mac into a mode that can only be entered during boot by holding down a key combination?
If so it is likely that an Arduino can not emulate this because it is only one way communications and not two ways with the computer.
How are you trying to emulate a held down key? That could be the problem the arduino sending the data when the Mac is not looking.

I hold "alt" key itself.
I just need to Arduino(Leonardo) printed numbers.

And one more thing.
Just discovered that my "typewriter" is not defined as a keyboard and does not work when it is connected to the computer without drivers Arduino.

I hold "alt" key itself.

That will not normally send a key.

You are going to have to post the code, using code tags.

for example, my easy code.
it work in windows with drivers.

void setup() {
  // put your setup code here, to run once:
Keyboard.begin();
delay(5000);
}

void loop() {
  // put your main code here, to run repeatedly:
Keyboard.write(50);
delay(2000);
}

In what way is that the code you are having trouble with?

Grumpy_Mike:
In what way is that the code you are having trouble with?

I have not problem and error in my code.
This code working in windows(with arduino drivers) and does not work when it is connected to the computer without drivers Arduino.

This code working in windows(with arduino drivers) and does not work when it is connected to the computer without drivers Arduino.

I am puzzled to know why you think anything should work without drivers. The only way you can read a serial port is to use drivers. There might be drivers built in but there are still drivers.

This is nothing to do with the original problem you described is it?

Grumpy_Mike:
I am puzzled to know why you think anything should work without drivers. The only way you can read a serial port is to use drivers. There might be drivers built in but there are still drivers.

This is nothing to do with the original problem you described is it?

Of cource, if i use arduino as serial port.
But i need use arduino as HID (keyboard).

Sorry you have lost me on this thread, it dosn’t seem to be related to your original question.
Is it all solved or do you want to start again?

I not solve my problem.
Computers without drivers not see arduino leonardo as HID keyboard(

Then as I said post your code and a diagram of any external parts you have.
Say what the code does not do that you want it to do.