Leonardo + Scratch

I want to know whether i can interface leonardo board with scratch software.

@Thinnkware, do not hijack. Thread split.

Thinnkware:
I want to know whether i can interface leonardo board with scratch software.

Yes.

Can sensors controlled robot using arduino leonardo board will work in better way as compare to other drag and drop software.

It all depends on the version of scratch you have and how it supports external input / output. The best drag and drop language is LabView but that is expensive.

A robot implies some sort of wireless communication, like IR, WI-Fii, or Bluetooth. So you need to supply that capability at both ends.

Please read the how to use this forum sticky post, it will tell you how to ask a good question. At the moment you are just drip feeding us small scraps of your requirements.

Sir,
Which latest scratch version is supporting arduino features like:- Led blinking, Sensors Interfacing both with arduino Uno and Leonardo board sensors interfacings.

Regards,
Uday PrakashTiwari
Thinnkware

Scratch 3 is the latest version, it supports more than other versions.

The Leonardo board can be programed to look like an extra keyboard so you can input messages / numbers derived from sensor data to it. You can not do this with the Uno.

Running Scratch 3 on the Raspberry Pi allows access to all the GPIO pins and so you will not need an Arduino.