libraries never called included

hello. I have many projects using different libraries created just for them. The library folder is structured in this way:

Documents\Arduino\libraries \project1 \lib1.1.h \lib1.1.cpp \lib1.2.h \lib1.2.cpp \project2 \lib2.1.h \lib2.1.cpp \lib2.2.h \lib2.2.cpp

I have many tests. For example a testX.pde concerning project1 that calls only lib 1.1. The problem is that compiling and testX.pde I get an error like this: "library called by lib1.2.h are not found" For example if lib1.2 uses newSoftSerial (never used in lib1.1) compiling testX it is needed. So in any program *.pde I have to include all the library used by the library XYZ I do not use if XYZ is in the same directory. I also cannot put lib1.1 and lib 1.2 in subfolders because of arduino IDE limitations. Any help? Thanks in advance

If a function is never called it is not included in the assembled code that gets downloaded to the arduino. I beleve the same is true of libraries.

I get an error like this: "library called by lib1.2.h are not found"

A concrete example, with libraries (header and source) and sketch posted, would be easier to discuss than this hand-waving.

So in any program *.pde I have to include all the library used by the library XYZ I do not use if XYZ is in the same directory.

Not true. If you have a specific example where you think that this IS true, post that example.

P.S. It would be nice if you got your terminology correct. You do not include libraries. You include header files. That causes the Arduino IDE to compile the matching source code file. It is the combination of one or more header files and matching source files that make up a library.