Library cannot be included in Arduino IDE

I try to import this library to Arduino IDE without success:
library
Any idea what is wrong?

When you click on the download zip, download the zip file to you computer, select sketches, library manager, add zip the library is not loaded?

Idahowalker:
When you click on the download zip, download the zip file to you computer, select sketches, library manager, add zip the library is not loaded?

That's correct, it shows me that the zip file does not contain valid library

You can manually unzip it and put it in a sub folder of your libraries folder but I've found that when the zip file does not to do the thing that's a clue that there are bigger issues.

Perhaps the author of the library can lend-to?

but if you insist that you must have the library code. open up your ide make a new project, add a new tab, copy the cpp code from the library web page, paste in the new tab, name new tab exactly what the original author named it, add a new tab, name it after the h file, copy the code from the web site, paste into your h file, save and move it to a library, along with any dependencies. Now start troubleshooting the library. Good luck.

You can do a internet search using the words "relic arduino library" that gave me a few more Relic/Arduino solutions.

The message told the truth. This is not a valid Arduino library. It is not designed for use with the Arduino IDE (though it’s likely it could be converted to a format that is compatible after some quality time studying this documentation and experimenting).

Otherwise, just carefully study the documentation in the readme. It explains exactly how the library is intended to be used.