Library can't use both 'src' and 'utility' compiling error

I need help to solve a compiling error. I googled for a solution but could not fix the problem. When I verify the code I get the following error messages:

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

WARNING: Category ‘’ in library Ethernet2 is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
WARNING: Category ‘’ in library SPI is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
WARNING: Category ‘’ in library SoftwareSerial is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
WARNING: Category ‘’ in library Wire is not valid. Setting to ‘Uncategorized’
Warning: platform.txt from core ‘Arduino AVR Boards’ contains deprecated compiler.path={runtime.ide.path}/hardware/tools/avr/bin/, automatically converted to compiler.path={runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path}/bin/. Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core ‘Arduino AVR Boards’ contains deprecated tools.avrdude.cmd.path={runtime.ide.path}/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude, automatically converted to tools.avrdude.cmd.path={path}/bin/avrdude. Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core ‘Arduino AVR Boards’ contains deprecated tools.avrdude.config.path={runtime.ide.path}/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf, automatically converted to tools.avrdude.config.path={path}/etc/avrdude.conf. Consider upgrading this core.
Warning: platform.txt from core ‘Arduino AVR Boards’ contains deprecated recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} “{build.path}/{archive_file}” “{object_file}”, automatically converted to recipe.ar.pattern="{compiler.path}{compiler.ar.cmd}" {compiler.ar.flags} {compiler.ar.extra_flags} “{archive_file_path}” “{object_file}”. Consider upgrading this core.
Library can’t use both ‘src’ and ‘utility’ folders. Double check C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

#include <Wire.h> // For I2C
#include <LCD.h> // For LCD
#include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h> // Added library*
//Set the pins on the I2C chip used for LCD connections
//ADDR,EN,R/W,RS,D4,D5,D6,D7
LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x27,2,1,0,4,5,6,7); // 0x27 is the default I2C bus address of the backpack-see article
void setup()
{
   // Set off LCD module
   lcd.begin (16,2); // 16 x 2 LCD module
   lcd.setBacklightPin(3,POSITIVE); // BL, BL_POL
   lcd.setBacklight(HIGH);
   lcd.print("Hello, World!");
   lcd.setCursor(0,1);
   lcd.print("Good Day");   
}
void loop()
{
}

Do this:

• Tools > Board > Boards Manager
  • Wait for download to finish
  • Click on "Arduino AVR Boards"
  • Click "Update"
  • Wait for update to finish
  • Click "Close"

thank you very much for the help. Just updating did not work. I then changed the version from 1.6.20 to 1.6.19 and now all is well it successfully compiled. The only warning I get is "in library Ethernet2 is not valid.
Thank again you made my day

That's strange that Arduino AVR Boards 1.6.20 didn't work for you but I'm just glad to hear you managed to get it working. The problems you were having were caused by using a very outdated version of Arduino AVR Boards, which you probably still had from a previous version of the Arduino IDE. The current version of Arduino AVR Boards is actually included with your Arduino IDE installation but if you have previously updated to a different Arduino AVR Boards version that version will be used instead.

Regarding the Ethernet2 warning, that indicates you're using an old version of the library. You should be able to solve that by doing this:

• Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries
  • Wait for download to finish
  • In the "Filter your search..." box, type "ethernet2"
  • Click on the Ethernet2 entry
  • Click "Update"
  • Wait for update to finish
  • Click "Close"