library error

I'm trying to load GitHub - Spark-Concepts/xPRO: CNC xPRO Driver (4x DRV8825 motor drivers; dual motor confiurations on X,Y, or Z axis + wireless support into arduino-1.8.10-windows and i get an error of Specified folder/zip file does not contain a valid library. any help would be greatly appropriated.

The error told the truth. There is no Arduino library, nor even an Arduino sketch in that repository.

They provide the firmware as pre-compiled .hex files here:

and instructions to flash them here:

I'm trying to load GitHub - Spark-Concepts/xPRO: CNC xPRO Driver (4x DRV8825 motor drivers; dual motor confiurations on X,Y, or Z axis + wireless support into arduino-1.8.10-windows and i get an error of Specified folder/zip file does not contain a valid library. any help would be greatly appropriated.

For general support about projects and how to setup and use xPRO check out the Openbuilds Discussions and Spark-Concepts Blog. Feel free to post github issues as you see fit, but more people read the forums, so if you are looking for help the forum is probably a better choice. For all other issues, contact us at help@spark-concepts.com

@willeyaz, do not cross-post. Threads merged.

there is no library there. that repo does not contain a library, it contains a compiled firmware. You cannot open it, modify it, or otherwise interact with it via the arduino IDE.

All you can do is use avrdude to upload it to appropriate hardware.