Library for 3.5" lcd display HX8357

I have been working on a sketch that I downloaded to run a Arduino Wireless weather station.
I haven't yet found a library for the 3.5" lcd display. The sketch has the library TFT_HX8357.h in it, all I get during verifying the sketch is "No such file or directory". Any suggestions?

I think I already tried that one. I'll try again.

When I changed the library now I get “error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560”
Here is the complete sketch with the error at the top.

sketch_dec30a.ino (4.81 KB)

I downloaded and tried to compile your code. I initially saw the same error you did but used the library manager to install a few libraries which eliminated the 2560 issue but still ended up with a ton of LCD-related problems.

I believe part of the problem is that the calls you're making for the LCD don't mesh with what's in the Adafruit_HX8357 library.

For example, you assign tft with:

TFT_HX8357 tft = TFT_HX8357();

but there's no TFT_HX8357 type or class in Adafruit_HX8357.h.

TFT.h doesn't seem to be related to the '8357 at all.

I think you need to go through the code and Adafruit_HX8357 library and align your source to that.

You can study the example sketches that come with a library to see how to use the library. These examples act as a good initial test to make sure everything is working correctly before adding extra complexity by attempting to write your own code. You will find the examples under File > Examples > {library name}.