Library for ESP8266 to provide project config params via webpage?

Hey all,

I've done a bit of hunting about but it's a fairly ambiguous set of search terms so I'm not having a lot of luck.

I'm looking for a library that will enable a device to serve up a pretty basic config page where I can define a set of params that are then stored in EEPROM.

For example, I have a device that connects to a user-specified WiFi network and makes requests at a specific interval, using a specific parameter and API key.

At the moment, the WLAN SSID and key, API key, interval and parameter are all hard-coded. What I'm after is for the device to present an AP to which a PC can connect, and then be presented with a webpage that has these fields configurable by the user.

I'm certain such a library exists that can be easily integrated without me having to reinvent the wheel - can anyone advise?

Many thanks in advance!

I think this is the library of choice for configuring the WiFi SSID and password:

but it doesn't support additional configurations. You should be able to modify it as you like fairly easily.

pert:
I think this is the library of choice for configuring the WiFi SSID and password:
GitHub - tzapu/WiFiManager: ESP8266 WiFi Connection manager with web captive portal
but it doesn't support additional configurations. You should be able to modify it as you like fairly easily.

According to a quick glance of the doco, it definitely can:

"You can use WiFiManager to collect more parameters than just SSID and password. This could be helpful for configuring stuff like MQTT host and port, blynk or emoncms tokens, just to name a few. You are responsible for saving and loading these custom values. The library just collects and displays the data for you as a convenience."

A gold star for you, thanks so much!

Ah, I see. The reason I thought that wasn't possible is because they have "add ability to configure more parameters than ssid/password" on the wishlist. What I didn't notice was that there is a checkmark in the box next to it, indicating that feature has been implemented already. Kind of confusing to leave things on the wishlist that are already finished but I guess it makes sense in a way.

Glad I was able to help. Enjoy!