Life Battery for application prototype

I try to create a prototype for my application everything work fine. the only problem i have is with the life of battery.

My application contain an
-LCD with Shield keypad
-HX711
-Load Cell
-Arduino nano

I used a Battery 9V to power my connection after 30 mns the circuit kill the Battery can someone help me please.

I attached some file of the circuit

ard_uno.jpg

lcd_keyapd.jpg

ard_uno.jpg

lcd_keyapd.jpg

9v rectangular battery? Yeah, not surprised the battery life is crap. Those batteries have miserable capacity. And the official arduino boards are not designed for low power use (at minimum, you need to remove the power led).

Use a better battery, and use power management (remove power led, turn off backlight when no inputs, etc)

Thank you DrAzzy you say i can remove the power led of arduino nano yon think he consume a lot off battery ok, for the turn off backlight i'll work on it.

You should also use a better battery. A stack of 4 AA's (for 6v) into Vin/Raw would do it (it might not give you quite 5v, but for this application it should be fine. USB doesn't give you 5v on pro mini or nano either)

Just FYI, I wrote a sketch to turn off the 2x16 LCD background light when I didn't want something displayed. It worked well for months and then it stopped lighting. I am guessing that the LED+ draws more current than the OUTPUT pin can handle because the output was no longer changing state. So I added a transistor driver to the LED+ (pin 15 on my LED display) circuit and connected it to another OUTPUT pin.

DrAzzy:
You should also use a better battery. A stack of 4 AA's (for 6v) into Vin/Raw would do it (it might not give you quite 5v, but for this application it should be fine. USB doesn't give you 5v on pro mini or nano either)

Ok i'll test with the 4 AA's but yo think i can put a 6V on arduino nano without causing any problem to the circuit, and i ask you if you don't know a better way to power the circuit with battery, that can stay for 3 or 4 month.