I am new in arduino´s world but already develop in other languages.
My program is about to be able to detect a “ligthing” from Ligthing generator ( SEN-39002: AS3935) by Ligthing Sensor ( GY-AS3935 )
I Already tried a lot of examples and yotube videos without success.
Now I am using this exemplo that, for me, looks like the most close of a correct program.
PWFUSION_as3935_spi-MASTER \ AS3935_LIGTHING_SNSR_NOCAL
- Arduino Uno AS3935 Breakout
- SCK: pin 13 SCLK (must not be changed for hardware SPI)
- MISO: pin 12 MISO (must not be changed for hardware SPI)
- MOSI: pin 11 MOSI (must not be changed for hardware SPI)
- CS: pin 10 CS0
- SI: pin 9 SI (select interface; GND=SPI, VDD=I2C
- IRQ: pin 2 IRQ
- GND: GND GND
- 5V: 5V Arduino I/O is at 5V, so power board from 5V
I attached some images with information of the monitor.
If someone could give me a help with a working example.
My objective is detect the most simple information that the sensor is detecting the ligthing.
Tks in adv