lilypad onboard led doesn't flash

Hello everybody, I'm having a problem with my lilypad. It has worked well until this morning: when I connect it to my mac, the onboard led doesn't flash like it used to, but remains lighted up. So, I can't find the right serial port to select in the Tool list.

I really don't understand why.

It is quite urgent, pls help me!

Thanks

Stupid question, but did you try disconnecting and reconnecting it? What LED are you talking about? The power one shouldn't flash, and a solid Tx LED (if it exists on a lilypad; I'm not sure) is some sort of error. I usually fix it (on linux) by holding down the reset button until it's ready to upload. Release the reset button when the Rx LED flashes once.

i need help with this program this appears everytime i upload (Binary sketch size: 1058 bytes (of a 14336 byte maximum) avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00) i have tried to change the ports can someone please help me: /* Blink Turns on an LED on for one second, then off for one second, repeatedly.

This example code is in the public domain. */ int ledPin = 5;

void setup() { // initialize the digital pin as an output. // Pin 13 has an LED connected on most Arduino boards: pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT); }

void loop() { digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH); // set the LED on delay(1000000); // wait for a second digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW); // set the LED off delay(10000000); // wait for a second }