limitations nRF24L01?

Hi, last night, I did some google about nRF24L01, and I forgot if in what arduino forum did I read that but I wanna make some clarifications, does RF24 module can only receive and transmit 32 bytes, what if I wanna send 80 bytes what would happen,
I something bad would happen can You introduce me to some other RF transceiver module that could send and receive 80 bytes of data?

but before that one question about RF24 module, if I had a joystick at the transmitter side and servo at receiver side, when I stop moving the joystick does that mean that the RF24 modules doesn't send anything?

thank you..

To sned more data, just send 3 consecutive packets with the data in. I have used this method to get a lot of data from outside sensors.

The nrf24l01+ will only send data when you tell it to in your sketch. You can even send it into low power between sends if it doesn't need to receive anything and even then there is an interrupt on the board that could be used to wake up again.

The nrf's are cheap if you get the clones to try with first. If it works and you are happy then consider getting the more expensive 'real' ones if you feel you need to!

jasonsteph:
but before that one question about RF24 module, if I had a joystick at the transmitter side and servo at receiver side, when I stop moving the joystick does that mean that the RF24 modules doesn't send anything?

It is usually a good idea to send messages at regular intervals even if the data has not changed. That way the receiving Arduino can know if there is a communication problem.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

“packets of data” ? , I know how to send and receive datas but sorry but I havn’t encountered that before would you mind telling me what that is.

I’m very sorry

jasonsteph:
“packets of data” ? , I know how to send and receive datas but sorry but I havn’t encountered that before would you mind telling me what that is.

There is nothing complicated about it. It just means that you send the first 32 bytes of your 80 byte message. Then send the next 32 bytes and finally send the remaining 16 bytes.

You could probably make the coding simpler by extending your data to 96 bytes and sending 3 messages of 32 bytes. The extra 16 bytes can be any old rubbish and the receiving program will just receive them and ignore all the bytes after 80.

…R