Line following robot

Having difficulty in making robot work.I think mechanically I have it together but am having difficulty with software. See screen capture of upload screen with error message attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I get that from time to time, and while I don't know what the underlying problem is, I usually just persevere until it goes away. That usually involves unplugging, re-plugging, restarting ide, maybe even restart laptop; not very scientific but eventually it works....

What pisses me off about it, is that it appears out of the blue. One upload will work, the next won't, so it's not a settings thing, ie like having the wrong board type chosen and so on.

Hi, please read this thread;
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=149035.0
It will show you how to post your sketch so it can be read by everybody.

Can you please post a copy of your sketch, using code tags?
Can you please post a copy of your circuit, in CAD or a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png or pdf?

The complete sketch and not just a part of it should be posted.

Hope to help mate.

Tom...... :slight_smile:

Hi,
In short that message means your code is not uploading, due usually to the wrong port being selected, sometimes in Windows you have to try a little harder, it's seems to re-asing the ports, especially if I un-plug the cable/Arduino and then stick it back in.... Is the correct baud rate set for the serial programming??

Regards

Mel.