Links whit Ethernet Shield

Hi, im making a proyect whit ethernet shield and a iphone, and i want to do a user interface to control the arduino, but i need to do links to open whit buttons, for example in the first page a button, if i click the button it send me to arduinourl/button and show other page, but i dont know if this is possible i would appreciate if anyone can help me whit this.

It sounds like you need to learn up on how to make an HTML page with buttons in it that does what you want.

It would be a good idea to get the HTML page working in standalone form in the browser before integrating the HTML into your arduino code. That way you are debugging less at one time.

Good luck with your project,

-br

billroy:
It sounds like you need to learn up on how to make an HTML page with buttons in it that does what you want.

It would be a good idea to get the HTML page working in standalone form in the browser before integrating the HTML into your arduino code. That way you are debugging less at one time.

Good luck with your project,

-br

Thanks for your answer, but i think i didnt explain well my problem, in html to do what I want i should have some .html files whit the code, and when i press a button do that botton send me to the html file, but how to do that in arduino.

I think you could benefit from studying the WebServer example, which does a simple version of what you're asking.

-br