Liquid Arduino?? New way to learn ? Worth?

hi guys,

I'am new to the Arduino and tried different tutorial books and internet sources. I came across this new page. they claim to have a very compact application where you can train your coding and electronic skills. They have their own starter kit with adapted tutorials. my question is do you think this is worth to buy the stuff?

http://arduinoliquid.tumblr.com/

thx for helping: jo

johanes: I came across this new page. they claim to have a very compact application where you can train your coding and electronic skills. They have their own starter kit with adapted tutorials. my question is do you think this is worth to buy the stuff?

Really? It looks to me like they have nothing more than a two page website. The second page consists of ... well ... not much... by their own admission...

University Project

This is a university project that works with the MVP (Minimum Viable Products) method. MVP is an experiment with the goal of achieving validated learning about customers. This means we offer a product that does not exist at all. The aim is to see how many people are interested. However, at the moment we are developing an open source library for the Arduino community. We would really enjoy working with you and get your input and comments. The data entry was only a fake, your data is not stored anywhere. We only want to know how many people are interested in our project Thank you for your interest! Hear you soon.