Little Help Integrating buttons with a LCD and Arduino

Hello guys,

I want to control some stepper motors with Arduino. But I want something more sophisticated.

I want to have a control panel with buttons and a LCD. In this LCD, it shows my variables, and I can change them using the buttons.

With this buttons, I want to be able to change the velocity of the steppers and their direction too.

Therefore, I need

1. Buttons for moving each stepper motor;
  2. Buttons for increasing and decreasing velocity and direction;
  3. Button for chosing which varialble I want to change;

My question is: how hard it is to do it? And is there some tutorial or silimar project that I could follow? I am a beginner at Arduino but I have time and will to learn.

Thank you all for your help,

J.

I want to build a code that

You can start with the Arduino LCD Keypad Shield (sold also by many other vendors in different form/price), that will give you buttons and LCD all integrated in an easy to plug shield for your arduino

See this tutorial (first hit on google, there are tons more if you search for "arduino LCD buttons menu" for example)

Hi, Is this your LCD/Buttons? |494x500

Tom... :)

date=1501831492] You can start with the Arduino LCD Keypad Shield (sold also by many other vendors in different form/price), that will give you buttons and LCD all integrated in an easy to plug shield for your arduino

See this tutorial (first hit on google, there are tons more if you search for "arduino LCD buttons menu" for example) [/quote]

Thank you!

TomGeorge: Hi, Is this your LCD/Buttons? |494x500

Tom... :)

Omg, this is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you once again.

I'll check this out and see if I can use it on my project.

Thanks guys for your time and answers

J