Live View via Arduino to Android device

Hi I am new to Arduino etc. I would like to have Live view from a Still camera transfured to an Android Phone, Hope fully to finally make a live view Camera Remote. I have Cannon cameras capable of Live view Remote via a PC.

I have read many posts & most say Arduino is not up to Video transmission :( Is there a way around this ?? is it possible to use a mini wireless spy camera looking at the Viewfinder or Camera LCD then display the output on an TFT/LCD hooked to an Arduino with the Zoom & shutter buttons ??

If any one has any ideas that would be much appreciated. Thanks

I have read many posts & most say Arduino is not up to Video transmission

The Arduino is perfectly capable of video transmission. As long as 2 frames a minute are adequate.

is it possible to use a mini wireless spy camera looking at the Viewfinder or Camera LCD then display the output on an TFT/LCD hooked to an Arduino with the Zoom & shutter buttons

There are going to be a number of issues with this. The format of the camera output and the LCD input are not compatible, so you will need to do the mapping. The LCD is not a fast device to update, which will limit your frame rate even further.

Yeah Thanks

Might look at something different then ?