Load cell direction - does it calibrate out

Hello I have 4 load cell from 2 different manufacturers. The one manufacturing has an arrow on the side showing the load directions. The other one does not. If a load cell is mounted upside down, does this really matter? Does it just come out in the calibration wash? If not, can I just multiply the reading by a negative one? Also, It there a way for me to ring out the wiring? The load cells I have a 1 Kg bar type load cells. The load cell link is below. You advice would be appreciated.

Anthony

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-10-20KG-Weight-Sensor-Kitchen-Scale-Load-Cell-HX711-AD-Weighing-Module/173539312270?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=472225226422&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

This is how the cantilever type load cell is to be mounted with the frame.
loadcellPic.png

loadcellPic.png

Thank you GolamMostafa - That has reassured me how to mount the units, but 3 or my 4 units do not have the arrow referenced in you picture. The one manufacturer marked their unit and the other manufacturer did not mark their 3 units. If they are mounted upside down, does it matter? Will I get negative numbers or will the calibration make everything work?

Anthony

For the unmarked load cells, keep the wires at the mounting side. Upside of the load side should not make any difference as the load cell contains a whetstone bridge-type network. In case, you get the negative reading, flip the load side. You can always find the correct orientation by trial-and-error. Without load, there could be a little bit of negative reading (the tare weight/load) which gets cancelled through calibration.

Sounds good - Thank you