Location of " Sketch > Import Library menu "

Hi All, I am new to this and waiting for my Arduino board to arrive so I am reading the instructions .I have Arduino IDE 1.8.5. Below is extract from "Importing a .zip Library "instructions.

" You will be prompted to select the library you would like to add. Navigate to the .zip file's location and open it.

Return to the Sketch > Import Library menu. You should now see the library at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It is ready to be used in your sketch. The zip file will have been expanded in the libraries folder in your Arduino sketches directory.

I follow it but where is the "Sketch > Import Library menu" ?

Sketch Drop down tab has : Verify/Compile , Upload , Upload using Programmer , Export Compiled Binary , Show sketch folder , Include library and Add file.

Shouldn't Import Library be here as well? or does it mean to go back to "Include Library" and it should show in this list?

Thanks

Sketch > Include Library used to be Sketch > Import Library in older versions of the Arduino IDE.

Many Thanks pert

You're welcome.

I found the page with the outdated information and submitted a request for that wording to be updated as well as several other improvements: https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/issues/7172