Locked Atmega 328p

I am programming my device using Arduino UNO as ISP through MHV AVR Shell, I am facing a issue that some of my controllers gets locked, While other works completely fine. I don’t know why its happening. I am fusing bits in every controller but in a lot of 100 devices, 15-16 devices are getting locked, as last month it didn’t happened.

Please help me regarding this. I am attaching screenshot and my fusebits and commands of mhv arv shell.

For Fuse:-

avrdude -P COM7 -b 19200 -c arduino -p m328p -U lfuse:w:0xff:m -U hfuse:w:0xdf:m -U efuse:w:0x05:m

Main Hex:- avrdude -c arduino -p m328p -P COM7 -b 19200 -U flash:w:V2.hex

"locked" is the wrong term - "locked" implies something to do with the lockbits.

If the part worked, you do burn bootloader, and then it starts giving 0x000000 sig (assuming you didn't break a connection in the interim), that means you configured it for a clock source other than the internal oscillator (I see you're setting it for external crystal), but said clock source is not there.

So in your case that means that the crystal isn't connected properly (or you got a batch of crap crystals with obscenely high DOA rate). With your DVM in continuity mode and the board unplugged from power, check that both sides of the crystal not shorted to eachother, and neither side of the crystal shorted to ground, Vcc, or the adjacent I/O pin. Check that the loading caps are properly installed, etc. I assemble boards at home with one of those toaster-oven reflow conversions, and occasionally the 0805 caps I use get a short under the cap (from too much solder being applied - not a problem with mass-produced assembly, ofc)

Also, FFS - you shouldn't even be posting SCREENSHOTS of a terminal window, much less photographs of it. Copy/paste the actual text, and enclose it in code tags. See the sticky "how to use this forum" thread. you can copy from terminal window by rightclick -> mark, select text, then right click to copy it.