Long LED strip project

I am putting LED strips around the top of my bed room and using a sensor to turn it on when I walk in the door. I am using addressable LED strips from a company called Alitove from Amazon. I have 2 choices as far as LED saturation on the strip, one will end up using about 800 LEDs and pull about 47.8 amps and the other will be half that. I really want to use the high density strips but I am worried about the power supply. As of now I was just going to have a power supply on one end of the strip and use a 1000 microfarand capacitor between +5V and 0V on the LED Strip. However I have read that sometimes this causes issues later down in the strip. Is this true and what should I do to avoid it?

Do you have a 75A power supply, how is it protected (fuse...)?

Such currents need really thick cables, the copper foil on the strip PCB is not strong enough. You'll notice the dimming effect when you start lighting one LED after another. That's why you have to attach power (+ and -) to every other section of, say, 20-50 LED each. Find out yourself...

What if I cut the strip into 2 and ran it across the top of the bedroom in opposite directions and had them meet on the other side? This would essentially half my load on each strip.

Find out the bright length of a strip when fed from one side. Then you know how long each segment can become.

DrDiettrich:
Find out the bright length of a strip when fed from one side. Then you know how long each segment can become.

Im sorry im not sure what you mean by bright length. Are you talking about when I see dimming or failure in the LED strip?

Right.

I think I figured out my power wiring schema. Now the question remains on the capacitor. I am going to supply power to both ends and a couple middle sections of my strips, and this should handle any issues with keeping them running. Now my last concern is fluctuation because of the amount of LEDs. If I inject power every 5 meters then is there a need for a regulatory capacitor.