Long Range RF and live video

Hi,

I want a long range RF transmitter for arduino. I need about 20nm, do you know a transmitter and reciver that work with that??

I also want to transmit live video to my computer with the RF. Is it possible? I know that with Xbee it's imposible but with RF communication??

I know that with Xbee it's imposible but with RF communication??

Do you know why it is impossible with XBee? If so, you'd now that XBees use radio to transmit data, and that the problem is the volume of data to be transmitted.

But you can send video with rf transmitters without arduino. For example in drones.

I need about 20nm,

I would not call that long range. Do you mean nano meters?

20 miles

charlesblack: 20 miles

Oh forget it. You are not going to be able to transmit that far without a license.

Is it enough with 250kbps sensitive for send video? Are there other requirement?

Is it enough with 250kbps sensitive for send video?

No not by a long way for uncompressed video.

I want a long range RF transmitter for arduino. I need about 20nm, do you know a transmitter and reciver that work with that?? I also want to transmit live video to my computer with the RF. Is it possible? I know that with Xbee it's imposible but with RF communication??

How much $$$ you got. TV stations and such use similar setups. Natures warning sign: If such a setup were inexpensive and fairly easy you would see hundreds of projects using it.