Looking for a fusible resistor 473J 47k

Good day! For several days I can not find these resistors (the picture shows the marking 473J). I found out that these are 47kOm fusible resistors, which in case of overload open and protect the circuit. It is with such characteristics that I need a resistor. Perhaps someone knows something about these resistors and their varieties and can help me with information about these resistors or find a suitable resistor in the online store of radio components lcsc (this is not advertising)? I shall be very glad to your help!

Are you sure those are fusible resistors, not normal ones?

47 kOhm is a very high value for a fusible resistor (digikey doesn't stock any higher than 15k) - they're usually much lower values...

LCSC does not carry any fusible resistors. They're an exotic part. More common to use a fuse and a resistor in series.

Maybe I’m wrong. I considered it fusible because of the fireproof case. Here it is indicated about the existence of fusible resistors 47kOm. http://www.token.com.tw/pdf/resistor/fusible-resistor-frn.pdf

Hello,

I have done some searches, but also without much results. One search came back with it being an NTC? If you want I could mail your picture to the owner of an electronics store, and request if they know what it is?

Sincerely yours,

Mike

See the "1W" on the resistor body? That tells you they are 1 watt resistors. Probably wire wound. The coating material is designed not to discolor when dissipating the 1 watt of heat.

Paul

Suyano:
Maybe I'm wrong. I considered it fusible because of the fireproof case. Here it is indicated about the existence of fusible resistors 47kOm. http://www.token.com.tw/pdf/resistor/fusible-resistor-frn.pdf

Most resistors with that higher temperature ceramic case are not fusible. Unless you have other indications that those are supposed to be fusible resistors, I would assume that they're normal 1W resistors that the designers expected could get hot. It would also be really weird to have multiple expensive, exotic fusible resistors right near eachother - why would you need more than one?

DrAzzy, Mikeb1970, Paul_KD7HB thank you very much for your sympathy! Mikeb1970, if possible - ask the seller, I would be very happy! In general, I need to connect 220V (L / N) via MID400 (AC Line Monitor) to Arduino. This requires such resistors. If I do not find such ones, I'll put conventional resistors, I hope this is correct.

Paul_KD7HB:
See the "1W" on the resistor body? That tells you they are 1 watt resistors. Probably wire wound. The coating material is designed not to discolor when dissipating the 1 watt of heat.

Paul

47k and wire-wound I think not But I agree the ceramic type coating is not unusual for higher wattage resistors

I hope you intend to use an optocoupler between an arduino input and the mains input...

Allan

Yes, MID400