looking for a reciever to use with my arduino uno!

i am looking for a reciever for my quadcopter that has a min of 1,000us and max of 2000us with a central pulse of 1500us?!
i got a reciever+transmitter from an old RC helicopter which i think has a reciever protocol of PWM.i would like to know if it satisfies the stated pulse range!
here is a link to google drive where you can view the reciever's picture.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...FU?usp=sharing

Isn't the pulse width a property of the transmitter?

AWOL:
Isn't the pulse width a property of the transmitter?

first of all , i should be asking you ! as i am a nembie;p
secondlly, i thaught that PWM is used to describe the reciever output!! right guys?

An RC receiver is pretty much simply a demodulator, a reset circuit and a digital counter.
The pulse width is defined in the transmitter.

This is just a continuation of your earlier Thread. I am suggesting to the Moderator to merge them so that everyone reading can have all the background information.

It seems you did not take my advice to do some research about R/C systems. ALL R/C systems produce the same pulse arrangements because that is what servos expect.

...R

Robin2:
This is just a continuation of your earlier Thread. I am suggesting to the Moderator to merge them so that everyone reading can have all the background information.

It seems you did not take my advice to do some research about R/C systems. ALL R/C systems produce the same pulse arrangements because that is what servos expect.

...R

i didnt intend it to be a continuation of my previouse thread, but AWOL braught the subject up!!
i was simply asking if my reciever has a pulse range between 1000 to 2000us with a central pulse of 1500us?
if you find the merge more appropriate , i dont mind as long i get my answers

The receiver has whatever pulse width the transmitter sends.

The pulse widths are indeed defined by the transmitter. And your link doesn't work.

But if it's the same old completely standard RC transmitter then they will be roughly 1ms-2ms centred at around 1.5ms at roughly 20ms intervals. There is a level of control in the TRANSMITTER that can modify the range to some degree. The receiver just passes on what is sent to it.

Steve

slipstick:
The pulse widths are indeed defined by the transmitter. And your link doesn't work.

But if it's the same old completely standard RC transmitter then they will be roughly 1ms-2ms centred at around 1.5ms at roughly 20ms intervals. There is a level of control in the TRANSMITTER that can modify the range to some degree. The receiver just passes on what is sent to it.

Steve

sorry guys. I was a bit confused. what i am looking for is a transmitter with a specified pulse range!ok great!!
here is the link to the picture of the transmitter : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4vb9x0JJoIiM29OOG1EM2UyTFU
this transmitter was taken from an RC helicopter.so its pretty much standard.