looking for a shutter button switch

Does anyone know of a button/switch that is like a shutter button? By that I mean half press to focus, full press to fire the shutter I'm not sure what they're called


What you're looking for is a "double action" switch.


thanks having trouble finding one though! Farnell do an SMD part I'm really looking for panel mounted if possible - and cheap, of course!