I posted this yesterday but seems like the forum gobbled it. I had assumed the post was under moderation but alas I think it was gobbled.
I am looking for a contractor to build an Arduino that does the following:
- Battery powered (~1 to 3 hours?)
- Has 3x cabled temperature sensors
- Has a switch to toggle temperature recording
- Stores temperature of the sensors every 30 seconds in a CSV
- Said CSV can be extracted from arduino somehow
This is for a garment project and I need to test the insulation of the garment over specific physical activities.
I am a Product Manager by trade so hopefully can provide a very workable specification for this project.