Looking for board recommendation

Hi,

I am working on a project and I am new to boards. My project involves, connecting a sensor with a board which is then connected to amplifier and speakers. So, when the sensor detects an object the board should play music through the speakers connected. I am not sure what kind of board is capable of doing such tasks. So, I need help in selecting the best kind of board or boards, because there are three sensors.

Thank you
Bilal

Which sensors?

What do you mean by "music"? Do low fidelity beeps and boops like 80s video game music qualify?

Following Sensors:

MB1414 USB-ProxSonar-EZ1

MB7360 HRXL-MaxSonar-WR

MB8450 Car Detection Sensor

Music or recorded tones, whatever works.

Hi,

I am working on a project and I am new to boards. My project involves, connecting sensors with a board/boards which is then connected to Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker Bonnet Raspberry Pi. So, when a sensor detects an object the board should play tone or something prerecorded through the speakers. I am not sure what kind of board is capable of doing such task. So, I need help in selecting the best kind of board or boards, because there are three sensors. Thank you.

I am using following sensors:
MB1414 USB-ProxSonar-EZ1
MB7360 HRXL-MaxSonar-WR

I have 3 Lithium Ion Polymer Battery (3.7v 2500mAh) and USB LiIon/LiPoly charger.

I can also get other supplies if necessary.

Also, I have three Lithium Ion Polymer Batteries (3.7v 2500mAh / each) and USB LiIon/LiPoly charger with Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker Bonnet Raspberry Pi. I can get different supplies if necessary.

What is the output and output range of these sensors?

DON'T CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD TO THE MODERATORS

bilalarshad:
MB1414 USB-ProxSonar-EZ1

Arduinos can't deal with USB outputs.

bilalarshad:
MB7360 HRXL-MaxSonar-WR

bilalarshad:
Hope you got one of the TTL versions, as the RS232 one can't be read by an Arduino directly.

bilalarshad:

bilalarshad:
Also USB interface, won't work with an Arduino.

bilalarshad:
I am working on a project and I am new to boards. My project involves, connecting sensors with a board/boards which is then connected to Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker Bonnet Raspberry Pi.

I am confused.

If you have a Raspberry PI what other board do you need?

…R

Thank you.

Threads merged.