Looking for data on

I am looking for data on this device:

Thank You

donvukovic: I am looking for data on this device:

Thank You

If you bought it on Ebay, ask the seller.

Paul

Or better, yet! Just look at the ad on Ebay. All the specs are there, Shees!!!

I bought 10 of these 3-4 years ago. Found them in a box in the garage.

If you can't answer, why waste your time to be a dick ?

donvukovic: I bought 10 of these 3-4 years ago. Found them in a box in the garage.

If you can't answer, why waste your time to be a dick ?

I guess you are right. If you are too lazy to Google search yourself, I am wasting my time.

Looks like a 2.4GHz transceiver board. Are the IO pins at the bottom marked at all? Perhaps an older nrf24L01 module.

CrossRoads: Looks like a 2.4GHz transceiver board. Are the IO pins at the bottom marked at all? Perhaps an older nrf24L01 module.

The Chinese seller still has them on Ebay, along with ALL the specs needed.

Paul

It looks like those things that play a tune in a birthday card.

...R Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial

CrossRoads: Looks like a 2.4GHz transceiver board. Are the IO pins at the bottom marked at all? Perhaps an older nrf24L01 module.

Yes, I bought these but no longer can find any data. There are no markings except for the pic supplied.

This is your board, different layout.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB: This is your board, different layout.

Paul

so, it's NOT the same footprint.

How would you count the pins ?

I did find that one as well. My ohm meter shows ground is not in the same place. Now what ?

donvukovic: so, it's NOT the same footprint.

How would you count the pins ?

I did find that one as well. My ohm meter shows ground is not in the same place. Now what ?

But all the same resistors and capacitors and number of connections and the black blob! Looks like a couple on the side of the board. You just have to identify what is what.

Paul

edit: And the antenna layout is identical, so frequencies are the same.