Looking for help with complex program involving stepper motor control

Hello,

I am a beginner with the Arduino system. Currently I have learned a bunch of programming from some tutorials. Currently I am experiencing problems putting the pieces of the puzzle together and it working. This is what I am looking at doing.

Button/Sensor 1 will activate the system if there is no change. If there is a change then the rest of the system will not work. So of course this will be in series with everything after it.

Button/Sensor 2 when activated will turn the stepper motor on as well as turn on an LED, go for a specific amount of steps then stop.
When the button/sensor is activated again then the motor goes into reverse for the same amount of steps and stops. as well as the LED will turn off when the button or sensor goes off.

I have learned how to get the motor working, the buttons working with an LED but am having trouble putting this together so it actually works. I am using a uno Uniroi starter kit. If anyone can please help me with this I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

Button/Sensor 1 will activate the system if there is no change. If there is a change then the rest of the system will not work.

Change in what? Time, weather, your tune? :slight_smile: