Looking for help with setting up steeper motor

Hello I’m totally new to Anduino and electronics itself. I’m doing a small project in which I need to set up a Stepper Motor. I ask for advice from the shop and they send me all the parts, but they didn’t tell me how to connect everything. The parts I’ve got are:

1. Stepper motor: Stepper Motor JK57HS56-2804 200 steps/rot 2,4V / Botland - Robotic Shop

2. Motor driver:
    Pololu - TB67S279FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier - Full Breakout

3. Arduino Uno Rev3 - module A000066

I’ve got proper power supply and wiring cables. Is there any good soul who could help me with setting up everything and write a program so this motor would start to work?

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html .

Have you googled TB67S279FTG arduino

This will help with connection and general layout.
What power supply do you have?

Thanks. Tom... :slight_smile:

For wiring see, TB67S279FTG Stepper Motor Driver Carrier - Full Breakout

For programming, search for "arduino stepper motor" gives loads to view. Example, Control a Stepper Motor using an Arduino

The stepper is a 2.8A per coil current motor and the driver is good for 2A maximum with forced air cooling (fan) and heat sink so I would say that the driver is not the proper driver for that motor. A better choice may be a TB660 type driver.

A couple of tutorials that may help:

Stepper basics.
Simple stepper program.

Thanks so much for all your feedback!

Okey, So I'm at this stage. Pictures:

And got this program from another forum page. The second one from this post. Simple Stepper Program - Motors, Mechanics, Power and CNC - Arduino Forum

Can anyone help me and draw the lines how wires should go between Arduino and driver.

Best Regards!

Hi,

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html .

Particularly how to post pictures in your post.
Unfortunatetly some of the forum members use platforms other than PC/Laptop and unless attached or placed in a post, viewing a picture is not possible.

Thanks.. Tom. :slight_smile:

Hi,
OPs pics.

Please post YOUR schematic.
Tom.. :slight_smile: