Arduino: 1.8.9 (Mac OS X), Board: "LilyPad Arduino USB"
GPS_HardwareSerial_EchoTest:19:1: error: 'Apple' does not name a type
Apple USB Ethernet
exit status 1
'Apple' does not name a type
This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.
Please post your full sketch.
If possible, you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags:
- Do an Auto Format (Tools > Auto Format in the Arduino IDE or Ctrl + B in the Arduino Web Editor) on your code. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read.
- In the Arduino IDE or Arduino Web Editor, click on the window that contains your sketch code.
- Press “Ctrl + A”. This will select all the text.
- Press “Ctrl + C”. This will copy the selected text to the clipboard.
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the sketch between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
- Repeat the above process if your sketch has multiple tabs.
This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help.
If the sketch is longer than the 9000 characters maximum allowed by the forum, then it’s OK to add it as an attachment. After clicking the “Reply” button, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link.