Looking for membrane switch panel

Hey everyone! I’ve been digging around the interwebs without any luck finding a membrane switch panel that has user-customizable stickers over the buttons. Similiar to the images below. Does anyone know where I can find something like these?

Thanks!

IMG_1122 (Small).jpg

USA-Hot-Selling-12V-Switch-Panel-Electronic (Small).jpg

i don't follow your posting. If you have the user customizable labels can't you put them on any panel?

Paul

quick google search, seems expensive.

750£

No images attached?

One possibility: https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/keypads/0507504/

How about something like this? You can print whatever you want and stick over it.

membrane switches

Mike

I've updated the post to include pictures.

The link from @Qdeathstar is kind of what I'm looking for, and I've seen that site previously, but you're correct in that they are very expensive. @dougp provided a good link for basically what I'm looking for but it just needs the labels for each button.

Any other suggestions out there? I may just have to have some custom ones made manufactured for my needs.

Jack,

Did you look at the eBay link I posted? How many of these switches do you need in your application? Don't you think it will be cheaper to make a sticker to cover the switches I suggested then have your own made? Or what am I missing here? It will look just as good and be the same quality.

Mike

Yes, I did look at the link you provided. Ideally, I'm looking for a set of buttons that the final end user can select their own icons to represent what each button would activate. IE, I would only be creating a control box to turn on and off various items that the end user would connect for their specific applications.

Jack,

If you search eBay you will find these membrane pads in different configurations 4x1,4x2,4x4,5x4..... You can print the sticker yourself or for thicker versions have them made, and that's gonna be allot cheaper then have custum switches made, because that will cost a small fortune. I always look for the cheapest solution, without downgrading on quality. Of course it's your decision.

Mike

I'll dig around eBay a little more and see what I can find to customize.

Thanks for the tip!

jackalopes:
I'll dig around eBay a little more and see what I can find to customize.

Thanks for the tip!

A lot of cost depends on how much use the switches will get and what environment it is in.

Paul