Looking for presence sensor

Hi,

I am looking for a presence sensor for my domotic.
I want to put it outside and I want a sensor already embedded in a plastic piece (as this one for exemple : https://www.amazon.fr/Détecteur-mouvement-extérieur-programmable-infrarouge/dp/B0789FJBPX/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1543764118&sr=8-4&keywords=detecteur+mouvement+exterieur)
I want to connect it to my arduino mega to manage whatever I need. But I have just found devices with directly manage 220V lights.

Is somebody know a device with low voltage?

Thanks for your help.

Take it apart and use only the part you want!

Paul

Thanks Paul for your answer.

Do you think I will be able to connecte it directly to my arduino with low voltage?

mat2403:
Thanks Paul for your answer.

Do you think I will be able to connecte it directly to my arduino with low voltage?

I guess the only appropriate answer is: probably. All the internals must be low voltage, except the actual light control and, of course, the AC power for the unit. I guess you want to keep the AC power? Or are you want ing to power it yourself?

How comfortable are you with tracing circuits?

Paul

Hi, I understand.
If I could power it with low voltage, it could be better.
I will buy one and unmount it to see how it’s made.

And in your opinion, it doesn’t exist this kind of device dedicated to arduino stuff ?
Thanks

My French is pretty rusty, but looking at the image I think you're looking not for a "presence sensor" but a motion sensor (which is something very different).

Look for A PIR sensor, they're cheap and readily available for the Arduino.