Looking for sensor

Hello

I am working on a small project and looking for a sensor with microcontroller on it Application : it must react if someone is hitting or moving above the sensor on the other hand it must communicate with raspberry pi

i would know accelerometer sensor would fit my application but i am looking for the best one. Any inputs are welcome

777upender: Hello

I am working on a small project and looking for a sensor with microcontroller on it Application : it must react if someone is hitting or moving above the sensor on the other hand it must communicate with raspberry pi

i would know accelerometer sensor would fit my application but i am looking for the best one. Any inputs are welcome

hitting or moving above the sensor

This is too imprecise: Who hits?, hits what?. How strong?. How far?. Same with moving.

it must communicate with raspberry pi

To tell it what?. To be told what?. How frequently?

but i am looking for the best one

This statement is a desideratum: probably the best ones have been developped by the NASA. Can you afford to buy one of them?.

Regards.

i would like to place the acceleormeter sensor with integrated microcontroller under the Road Curb Ramp Speed Breaker if a vehicle is moving or passing above the road curb the accelerometer must react and communicate with raspberry pi

it must communicate with raspberry pi to trigger an alaram or to trigget the camera

i aam looking for a bit cheaper one could you please give me any inputs

777upender: i would like to place the acceleormeter sensor with integrated microcontroller under the Road Curb Ramp Speed Breaker if a vehicle is moving or passing above the road curb the accelerometer must react and communicate with raspberry pi

it must communicate with raspberry pi to trigger an alaram or to trigget the camera

i aam looking for a bit cheaper one could you please give me any inputs

Road Curb Ramp Speed Breaker: What's that?

Regards

Speed bumps (or speed breakers) are the common name for a family of traffic calming devices that use vertical deflection to slow motor-vehicle traffic in order to improve safety conditions.

So you want to detect when a car is driving over a speed bump, where the sensor is fixed to the speed bump?

Sounds like what you need is one of those pressure tubes that go across the street and detect passing vehicles. I don't even see what the use of an accelerometer could be in this as the speed bump itself should not be moving at all.